Mid-year TBR Re-cap


Hard to believe, but we're halfway through 2020!
What a dumpster fire the first half of the year was. And since it's an election year, I expect it will only get worse.
To distract you from the chaos around you, I'm going to talk about my TBR.
Thanks for coming.

Back in January, I set myself a Good reads goal of 25 books to read in 2020. My original post only included 22 books, and I planned to leave some room to enjoy whatever I pick up along my way. I wont re-list everything I planned to read, I'm just going to talk about what I would like to knock off my TBR by the end of the year.
Most of the books I chose were series I just wanted to get off my TBR, one way or another.I was able to get a decent chunk into it and I weeded some bad eggs out as well. 
At this time, I only need to read 8 more books to read my goal for this year.


This is a series I hear tons of buzz about and I'm still invested in reading.

I really need to finish this series so I can finally know what happens to these girls. I have all the books, I just need to pick them up and start.

Now that Ruthless Gods is out, I'd like to crazy into this story. I've heard a lot of mixed things.

This book I've moved up because I'd like to read it to see if I want to even both with the trilogy or just DNF the entire series.


Red Rising has been a hyped up book on my TBR for a while. I'd really like to at least start it by the end of this year.
Dune just recently was added to my TBR and it's jumping towards the top because I'd like to tackle this prior to the movie coming out.

I know I only need 8 and I've listed 9, but I'm trying to be cautious of hitting that goal in case I end up hating any of the rest of these books. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes is also really high on my TBR, but I'm waiting for a paperback version before I commit to purchasing it. 
Let me know what you plan to read in the comments below. Should any of these be higher priority than they are?v

Comments

Popular Posts