2020 To Be Read List

Hello readers!
Today's post is my TBR for 2020.
Last year I was extremely ambitious. This year, I think I'm going to tone it down a lot and try to read at least 25 books. It's what I was able to do last year, it's a little bit less than the year before. But what I really want to focus on more than the number of books is finishing series I've been wanting to get to for a while, which is why I'm keeping the number on the lower side.


These two have been on my list for a while. I've technically listened to Six of Crows on Audiobook, however I don't really remember all of the story.


This series is one that I've kind of taken a step back from for a while. I'd love to finish it now that the entire series is out.


I've had this series on ebook for a little while. Not a lot of people have been talking about it but a few people I know that have similar taste to mine have enjoyed it.


I've had Carabal & Legndary on ebook for a little while. This is a series I've been on the fence about for a while. I've heard some people love it and others don't think it's that great. I'd like to give it a shot but if I don't enjoy it I'll replace it with something else.


I know Wintersong is well loves and Shadowsong was a little bit of a disappointment, but I'm excited to see what the hype is about. 


 I know a lot of people really love this series. I picked up Scythe on a book depository order last year and since then, the entire series has come out. I haven't read anything but Shusterman, but I know his other series are also well liked.


Since the release of Wicked Saints, my desire to jump into this series has kind of dissipated a little bit. However I am still interested in picking up this story. The idea of blood magic is something I'm looking forward to reading.


I have been wanting to read this book for a couple years now. I feel like it's going to be an awesome summer read. 


I need to catch up with this series. I also need more Baeduan and Iseult. I love them.


I didn't manage to get to Serpent & Dove by the end of last year. Carah from Youtube talked about it being on her TBR for 2020 and potentially doing a Book Club for the book so I may join her in reading it.


I started Snow like Ashes towards the end of 2019, and I'm still debating if I want to complete the series or not. The story is fine, for the most part but it hasn't drawn me in enough to want to keep reading it or at the very least pick up the book to continue reading. I'm hoping to decide by the end of January whether or not I'll continue.

Although I did state I wanted to read 25 books, I now this list doesn't fill it. I'd like to leave space to add more books in that I find through the year that I want to read.

Comments

Popular Posts