April Monthly Wrap Up

Hello readers!
Today's post is a monthly wrap up, which will mostly be about my progress through the O.W.L.s this year. If you'd like to review more of what I chose for 2020 O.W.L.s, check out my post here

Books I've read:



These three were my picks for the O.W.L.s and already have separate reviews up on my blog. I tried to be strategic with my reading and started with the book I was least interested in, and happened to be the shortest, which was Dark and Deepest Red. Most of my dis-interest was simply because Circe has been on my TBR for two years and I know I generally enjoy Maas's writing. Circe was a nice slow build up and CCHoEaB was exactly what I expected it to be.


Books I've Purchased:



I picked up Dune on Kindle because earlier this month, while perusing the depths of the internet I found out that they are re-doing filming this book into a movie. Since then I haven't found a lot more information on it, but I was super interested in diving my toes into some "older literature". I'm hoping once I get my TBR down a little more to dive into some of the large, immense fantasy novels I haven't read yet but have a cult following. 


This book came in the March The Bookish Box Club. I will admit, I forgot to cancel my subscription after February's books but I'm pretty glad I did. March's God & Goddess box was AMAZING and I plan to keep almost everything from the box.

Comments

Popular Posts