My Most Anticipated Releases for 2020 Vol I.

Hello readers!
Today's post is all about my most anticipated releases for the year. Last year I did a Top 5 Wednesday topic for the books I was most looking forward to releasing in 2019. This year I decided to keep the conversation going throughout the year so there will be 4 posts total for all the books I'd love to read that were released this year. This first post, I will be looking at releases from the beginning of January to March.
Blood & Countess by Lana Popovic
This book is a historical fiction story about Elizabeth Bathory, the famous serial killer from Hungary. The POV is from her chambermaid, who is manipulated by the Countess. I'm not the biggest fan of historical fiction, however I do find the lore around Bathory entertaining. 
Bone Crier's Moon by Kathryn Purdie
 A forbidden romance that leads to a kidnapping. Although it doesn't sound very original, I am excited to dive into this story mostly because of the magic system described for the Bone Criers. This cover is also super gorgeous. 

Cresent City by Sarah J. Maas
When this book was originally announced, I wasn't overly excited about it. I wanted more magic and fantasy from Maas. Over-time, I got over the expectations I had and decided that despite wanting more of the Court of Dreams, I would still give this a shot. I probably wont read it right away, I plan to see some reviews first before committing but I am excited for a new adventure by Maas.

Comments

Popular Posts