Blogmas Day 6- Bookish Christmas List


Hello readers!
Today's post is my Christmas Bookish Wishlist!
One thing I love about the Twitter bookish community is the willingness of sharing book wishlists and buying each other books! Amazon does a great job of helping facilitate but keeping your information private.

I've cleared out my wishlist many times and added new books many times. It's an ever growing list of books I know I want to pick up but I may not prioritize. 



 These editions are definitely something Iv'e been interested in for a while. They are easy to list as Christmas gifts for the season. 



This series is high on my TBR because I've heard nothing but good things about it. Once I finish some of the physical books I already have and want to read, I plan on picking up this series to read.


I have mixed feelings about these screenplays to movies, as I think most people do. I mostly want these because the covers are gorgeous and I want to add them to my collection. Most of the Wizarding World books I have on my wishlist are for collection purposes.


This is another series I recently became interested in but I haven't pick up any of them. Again, once I get through some of the books I already have a physical copy of on my TBR I hope to start this series.


After reading The Night Circus, I was really interested in whatever Morgenstern wrote. Fortunately, I found her the same year she finally came out with her second book. I haven't heard much about this book, other than it being a highly anticipated by a lot of readers.

If you guys have an amazon wishlist, feel free to drop it in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts