Favorite Social Media Book Lovers Pt. 3

Hello readers!
Today's post is another round of my favorite book lovers that have a significant presence on Social media, whether it's Youtube, Twitter, or Instagram.

Lets get started!

My first favorite influencer is someone I found very recently on Youtube.


Spencer is a book-tuber from Kansas City with a very intense but extremely entertaining youtube channel. I love listening to his reasoning on why he likes specific books and the funny jokes he manages to pepper in.


This next person is pretty well known in the book-stagram community and if you haven't seen her Youtube videos, you should definitely subscribe.


Although she doesn't technically do book reviews, her excerpts from YA are definitely gold.


The last influencer isn't one specific person, but I always find myself drawn to their posts.
It's The NOVL!
This blog? website? group of hilarious people from Little, Brown Books publishing? Anyways... they always have super interesting and engaging content on their website, Instagram, and Twitter. For example, somebody went through the trouble to pair each of the zodiac signs with characters from The Wicked King series.

And that's my list for this round. Let me know some of your favorite social media influensters or fellow book lovers!

Comments

Popular Posts