2019 TBR Goals

Hello readers!
Today's post is my planned TBR for 2019. 
This year, my Goodreads goal is to read 50 books I haven't read before. As I've mentioned before, I don't include re-reads in this goal simply because if I did, I'd be reading the same 20 books every year.
I've broken this out to help me priorities the books I wan't to read and when I'd like to finish them. I've segregated this list by quarters, however I wont post that here simply because it may change. Having this much structure to me reading is new, but I'm hoping it will help me keep on track for reading and not fall into a slump.
So, below the books are categorized by series I've started, series I would like to start, and stand-alones I'm interested in. If you think any of these should be priority number one, let me know. There are some upcoming releases I may add to this list as well, but they're not more immediate goals.

Series I would like to finish:

The Nevernight Chronicles by Jay Kristoff

Wayward Children by Seanan McGuire

Folk of The Air by Holly Black

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

Series I would Like To Start:

Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

The Falconer by Elizabeth May

Caraval by Stephanie Garber

The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan


Wintersong by S. Jae Jones


The Witchlands by Susan Dennard

Monsters of Verity by V.E. Schwab

Lifelike by Jay Kristoff


Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Arc of a Scythe by Neal Shusterman

Wicked Saints by Emily Duncan

Stand Alones:

Circe by Madeline Miller

Gentleman's Guide to Vice & Virtue by Mackenzi Lee

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Norse Mythology & American Gods by Neil Gaiman

Comments

Popular Posts