Top 5 Wednesday- Largest Books on TBR

Hello readers!
Today's Top 5 topic is: Largest Books on your "To Be Read" list.
This topic was picked to amp us up and prepare our minds for Tome Topple Read a Thon which is coming up November 16th - my birthday, November 29th.
For any of you who may not be familiar, Tome Topple is a read a thon that is specifically for the large books on your shelf that you want to read. The only rule is that the book has to be over 500 pages, so if you've been trying to make it through Kingdom of Ash, or still pushing through War Storm, now is the time to settle in and get to reading!

I haven't yet decided if I'll be participating in this round of Tome Topple, just because the next two months get really tricky for me both personally and professionally. However I wanted to list out the books I would try to read should I participate

1. Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas- The only thing keeping me from cracking this bad boy open is finishing my re-read of the series up until this point. I'm so excited to spend some time with that gold dust jacket with the beautiful illustrations. Through this re-read I'm definitely learning to appreciate Aelin more than the first time around.

2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak- This was on my Tome Topple TBR for the read a thon in July and I still haven't finished it. I absolutely love the story, but I haven't found myself wanting to pick up the book that often. My goal is to definitely finish this by the end of 2018.

3. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo- I listened to Six of Crows on audible earlier this year and I want to revisit that book prior to starting on this one. I definitely wont get to start it prior to the Tome Topple, but it would be awesome if I could finish it prior to 2019.

4. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice & Virtue by Mackenzi Lee- I know I wont get to this book by the end of the year, I'm actually planning to read it sometime early next summer. I've heard a lot of great things about this book and something about it just gives me summer vibes of sitting on a beach. 

5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling- This is my 8th re-read of the first 4, but it's been a slow... slow re-read that has taken me years. I'm not sure why this reread is taking so long, other than I feel like I have entirely too many books to read.

What are your guys big books? Are you planning on participating in Tome Topple? You can find more information on the Read a thon either on Goodreads, Twitter, or by finding Sam on Youtube.

Comments

Popular Posts