N.E.W.T.s Read-A-Thon

⤔πŸ”ΌπŸ”»πŸ”Ό⬹

Readers! It Is time!




For any of you that may remember, back in April I participated in the O.W.L.s Magical Read-a-thon. A little recap can be found here
Well G has gone above and beyond and has brought us the N.E.W.T.s for August! I can't believe the amount of work put into these read-a-thons! 
If you'd like a full layout of the rules, you can check out the video here or read the official Hogwarts announcement letter here.
Now for the last read-a-thon, the opportunity for extra credit was way more reachable than this time. The N.E.W.T.s you get to take are based on the O.W.L.s you passed back in April. For any of my readers who would like to participate, I do know there is a group that is catching up on their O.W.L.s prior to August first. The N.E.W.Ts will take place August 1- 31st and there is a total of 36 books you can read to sweep the entire exams. For any of you who are looking to read a book for all 36 prompts, you are brave and I admire you. To pass your N.E.W.T.s you only need to pass two of the subjects and get an O in at least one.

So now, below is my list based off of the O.W.L.S I passed previously. 



Arithmancy:
   A: Percy Jackson & The Titans Curse
  E: Percy Jackson & The Battle of The Labrynth

Defence Against the Dark Arts:
   A: Percy Jackson & The Lost Hero
  E: War Storm

Transfiguartion:
   A: Godsgrave
   E: The Cruel Prince
   O: One Dark Throne


As always I try to give myself some options should something happen with plan A. I feel pretty good about finishing these books in the span given. 

Tell me what you're reading in the comments. Are you guys planning on participating?

Comments

Popular Posts