My Most Anticipated Releases for 2020 Vol III.

Hello readers!
Today's post is another list of my most anticipated releases of 2020.
In today's post I will be going over releases from July until September.



Blood & Honey

Blood & Honey is the sequel to Serpent & Dove that I read earlier this year. I'm excited to continue on the series and see where our characters head.

Set Fire To The Gods by Sara Raasch & Kristen Simmons
I wasn't the biggest fan of Raasch's writing in the Snow Like Ashes series, however the synopsis of this book sounds really promising. Elemental gods, gladiators, and a duo that seem set on changing the world. I may not pick this one up right away but I am excited to see more reviews and details on the book. 

Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar
I'm on the fence about this book because the synopsis leaves me with more questions that intrigue. However, I am totally into just diving into a book sometimes without any ideas of what I'm really getting myself into. The cover is simply gorgeous and for some odd reason, I'm getting some Alchemists of Loom vibes from the stuff I have read so far, which is a book I absolutely loved.

Comments

Popular Posts