Books I'm Unhauling Pt 2

Hello readers!
Today I'm going to be talking about some books that I plan to unhaul from my collection for one reason or another. This post goes somewhat hand in hand with the Series I'm D-N-Fing post I did a few weeks ago where I talked about series I started but don't plan to finish and what I intend on doing with the copy I have.




I've already read this book for the O.W.L.s earlier this year. I thought I'd want to keep it but I plan to donate this specific book to a library. I think it would have a lot more benefit in someone elses hands than me hoarding it and just talking about it. 
This I got a physical copy of in my Luminary January box.


This book was sent to me as a promo event in partnership with The Bookish Box. I finished this book and in the process decided to give book 1 & 2 a chance. I have a friend of mine that is really into police thrillers, so I'll most likely give her the series I have up to this one once I've finished it.


I read it and I don't plan on reading it again so I will be recycling my physical copy. 


I mentioned this series in the series 'I'm DNF-ing' post I did recently. I had Angels & Demons, The DaVinci Code & The Lost Symbol in physical copies. I'm keeping the DaVinci code because I may re-read it one day. These two I don't see myself reading/re-reading.


I don't think I ever purchased this book? My mom recently gave it to me with a pile of books I actually remember owning. I don't have much of a desire to keep this around with all the other contemporary/adult books I already own and don't read. 


Books I'm on the fence about:

I'm really thinking about not starting this series. I have all three books on Kindle, which makes it hard to un-haul because I can't just donate them. Theres just not a lot of interest and they keep falling farther and farther down my TBR.

There has been a lot of excitement for this book and I own a physical copy of just this one. Though as I see more people talking about the series it sounds like it peaks in book one and then goes downhill. I'm still on the fence because I am curious about the plot and storyline, so I may at least read Scythe. 

Let me know if you read any of these books and your thoughts on them in the comments below. If I should at least give Caraval and Scythe a chance I'd love to hear your reasons.

Comments

Popular Posts