May Wrap Up

Hello readers.
Today's post is another Monthly wrap up!

The books I finished:

I finally managed to finish this book and this time I actually retained the story. I've already done a full review for this. It was much easier to read via physical book than I expected.



I tried getting these in order, and this website just isn't having it.
I picked this series off my TBR this month. Mostly because I wanted to keep my reading up after Six of Crows and chose a smaller book. It just happens to coincide with both the release of Collin's prequel and also the entire world feeling like it may fall apart economically. 


I pumped this guy quickly. One of my co-workers has started talking to me about books and he suggested I read this one at the end of last year. I told myself I had to tick it off my TBR since I've been out of work for two months and I'd feel awkward if I didn't read it with all of my free time. Fortunately, I enjoyed the book and a review should be up shortly. 
My suggestion to him was the Nevernight series which he enjoyed and devoured in like two weeks. 

The books I hauled:
This book I received in my April Illumicrate box.

This one I picked up during a Kindle sale for like $2. Since I chose to DNF the Falconer series, I wanted to add a new fantasy series to my Kindle library to have on hand.

Comments

Popular Posts