My Most Anticipated Releases for 2020 Vol II.

Hello readers!
Today's post is another list of my most anticipated releases of the year.
For this post, I will be going over books released from April until June.

Ruthless Gods by Emily Duncan
I'm excited for this entire series and I haven't even read book one yet. I know quite a few people felt disappointed by the first story, but still considered it a 3-4 star read. I'm most looking forward to the eastern European themes within the series. Part of me is teetering on waiting until the entire series is out and then binge-ing it especially because I follow Emily on Twitter and I really fall into the story I can't do her "emotional spoilers".

The Ballard of Songbirds & Snakes by Suzanne Collins
I have yet to read The Hunger Games. I know, I'm late. I have seen the first movie, I think the second movie, and parts of the last two movies. I hope to read them sometime this year, but I'm not going to try to force it. I am excited to see another part of this series come out, especially the hype from the fans and people re-explaining their love for the original trilogy because it makes me more amped to read it for the first time.

House of Dragons by Jessica Cluess
Everything about this book seems epic. The ruler of a kingdom dies and instead of following the tradition of the eldest being the one to step up to the thrown, we have 5 contenders looking to take that spot as their own. I can't really flourish too much because the synopsis is very straight forward, which I am totally into. Theres mystery, but you also have an idea of what you are getting into. This one I would pick up pretty close to release date and try to finish as soon as possible. 

The Court of Miracles by Kester Grant
I originally heard about this book from Chloe (@thisgirlhasn0name) who posted about it on Instagram back in January. Listening to her devour the book and skimming her review to avoid spoilers, I knew it was a book I would want to read sooner rather than later.

Forest of Souls by Lori M. Lee
First, this cover is gorgeous. This is another book where the synopsis really brought me in. I'm excited to find out exactly what a soulguide is because TBH, it sounds pretty epic. 


Comments

Popular Posts