March Wrap Up

Hello readers!
Today's post is a monthly wrap up for March!


The books I bought were:



I decided to pick up Maas's newest release.
I was originally hesitant about picking up this series because 1. I was more invested in ACOTAR #5 and 2. This didn't sound like it was going to be a fantasy novel from early marketing? Then I started seeing reviews and specifically Piera's title of her video pushed me to reconsider. Then I started seeing mixed reviews through Instagram and youtube and most of them were positive so I decided to hop on the train.

This book randomly came to my doorstep and I was in a little bit of shock thinking a publisher had sent me something, which was slightly alarming because I haven't submitted my personal info, but also kind gave me a chip on my shoulder. My husband read the accompanied letter though and thoroughly knocked me back down by saying this was part of The Bookish Box.
Thanks babe.

The books I managed to finish this month are:



Please insert rocky music here.
I don't know why it took me so long to finish this book, but I finally did it thanks to being in quarantine a week prior to everyone else. 
I've done a review on this book already which should be up by the time this is posted. 



Thanks to quarantine, I also managed to finish this book in March. I'll have a review up shortly but I probably will be DNF-ing the series. 

Comments

Popular Posts