Tome Topple Read-a-thon Round 10

Hello readers!
Today's post I am going to talk about one of my favorite read-a-thons, Tome Topple!
This read-a-thon is put on by Sam at Thoughts on Tomes and a few other Youtubers and Books instagrammers that I'm not as familiar with. There is also an official Twitter page for the group as well.
This round goes from February 7th to February 20th.

To give you an over-view of the read-a-thon, the point is to use this time to tackle some of those really large books that have been hanging out on your shelf for a while. These books should be at least 500 pages in length in any format. So for instance, if you plan on listening to Strange the Dreamer, the physical copy is 536 pages so it counts.There is also a bingo card with several prompts to help you chose some books, or you are more than welcome to just grab a book that doesn't fit a prompt but you are looking to finally read.



I am only really planning on reading one book for this round. I don't want to over commit and under delivery to keep myself from slipping into a slump. My pick for this round is a book that I've been wanting to sit down and read since December, and I've mentioned here several times. 
Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
Follow me on my Twitter to see what I end up reading for the read-a-thon!
What are you guys planning to read? Any other read-a-thons you are trying to tackle this month?

Comments

  1. I did also chose to re-read ACOMAF for the read-a-thon. I've been planning to read just ACOMAF for a few months and having Tome Topple and Fae-bruary at the same time I thought I'd knock it out now. I am listening to it via audible this time though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts