Monthly Wrap Up- December

Hello readers!
Today's post is the last monthly wrap up of 2019!

Book Haul:
I managed to pick up Bloodwitch as an ebook for $2.99.
If you are reading this prior to 1/1/20, it should still be $2.99 on most ebook platforms. 
I do have the rest of the series as an ebook as well, so this one matches.

This book I bought because it's one I had as a kid.
I've always associated the dalla horse with Christmas and until recently, I couldn't really remember why. Doing some digging, it's because I was remembering the message from this book my Grandma had when I was a kid.
I absolutely love the illustrations down the sides of each page.

Books I read:

I flew through this book this month and I'm so happy to have finished the series. I'll have a review come out after the new year with my full thoughts on this book.


I was looking for some quick reads to keep me actively reading as the end of the year chaos kind of consumed any down time I usually have. So, I picked up Monstress since it's a graphic novel series I've been thinking about reading.
I've made it through Volume 3, I know there is a Volume 4 so I may break this up into reviewing the first 3 novels and then reviewing the rest together as well.
I picked these all up this month via Kindle & comiXology.

Comments

Popular Posts