January Wrap Up

Hello readers!
Today's post is a wrap up for the month of January on books I hauled, unhauled, or finished reading. 
I will keep an ongoing pinned Tweet of books I've finished on Twitter, so if you want to see a cohesive list through the year be sure to check there.


Book Haul:
Barnes & Noble had a 50% off sale and looking through the YA selection, this book was under $10 so of course I had to pick it up to finish the series. 

I wasn't planning on buying this already but I included it in a Read-a-thon for this month.
I'm all caught up with this series and now we wait. Impatiently. For months.

Ugh.

Books Finished:
I didn't have many plans to put this book at the top of my TBR, but you know. I was at work, it was slow, Kindle Cloud Reader is dangerous, and here we are. 


This was kind of a weird reread. I somehow ended up with this on my currently reading list for Goodreads even though I've already read it and I don't count rereads towards my Goodreads goals. Unfortunately, when I moved it from Currently Reading to Read, it added it to my Goodreads goal for 2020. I figured if I was going to get credit for reading it, I might as well reread it. 
I chose to do a review for this book, despite it being a reread because of how my opinion has changed. Block's books were very specific to a point in my life and it was nice to revisit. 



I was able to squeeze this in at the very end of the month. I went back and forth between audio and e book since I borrowed it from the library. I really enjoyed a lot of Taylor's writing and descriptors, but I also struggled staying engaged with the book enough to want to pick it back up between reading.  




Comments

Popular Posts