Blogmas Day 12- My Christmas Haul!

Hello readers!
We have made it to the end of Blogmas 2019!
This post is meeting you a few days after Christmas because I decided that to wrap up the holiday season, I would do a Christmas gift haul!


Dyson V7 Animal Vacuum
This was my big gift from my husband this year!
We have a neato robotic vacuum to keep up with the dog hair we tend to collect, along with all the dust that comes with living in the desert. We have been talking about getting one of these for months because our back up vacuum was a hand-me-down Dyson from my MIL.





Skullcandy Sesh wireless headphones          Golden Knights slipper socks            Nivea moisturizing kit 
Usually, my husband and I don't wrap our gifts to each other, we just purchase and use. So, to have something special to open on Christmas, I will actually wrap gifts for our stockings. I don't get overly secret about all the gifts, like he was aware of the headphones since I got him a pair as well, but the rest he has no idea about.



My husband picked out a gift this year to put in my stocking. He found this on an Instagram add and immediately thought of me. With 100% no sarcasm, he is a great gift giver.



My brother got me a new camo jacket that I told him I wanted. My husband and I go duck hunting all winter, so this will come in handy during the early season when I can just wear a mid-layer jacket. I wont get to wear it until the day after this post is up but I am super excited.



My mom bought my husband and I tickets to Disneyland for this year. We've been talking about visiting for a while and she is a huge fan of Disney as well. The last time we went was with her in 2013-ish. This picture of Walt was from ten years ago.


She also filled a bag with a few other stuff like this amazing smelling candle. A tradition from my mom is for her to buy us Tootsie roll banks and we give all the Tootsie rolls to my dad because they are his favorite candy. 



My final Christmas gift was these beautiful KitchenAid mixer attachments. 
I've had a mixer for several years thanks to my wonderful MIL. This year I've started branching into attachments for them and I also adopted another one, mostly for the bowl.


Thats it for my Christmas haul! No books, I'm pretty good about my intake of books annually. I make my own book sleeves, I have a handful of book-marks already, and I have a reading light. I'm pretty good about being direct about things I would like as gifts, I'm sure if I wasn't I'd end up with more books.

Welcome to adult-hood kids!

Comments

Popular Posts