Top 5 Wednesday- OTPS

Hello readers!
Today's topic is my current all time OTP for books I've read.

1. Iseult & Aeduan from The Witchland series: Immediately these two were the couple I was going to stan until the end of time. I haven't made it through Bloodwitch yet, so whatever happens between these two I don't care. They are ment to be together for so many reasons. You almost get the slightest Hades & Persephone between the pair. He is supposed to be this villian and she is more soft spoken and reserved, somewhat of a mystery both between her clan and the experiences she has with her dreams. Then she starts to really explore her mysterious gifts that set her apart from other Threadwitches. 

2. Jude & Cardan from The Folk of The Air Series: I am a Cardan fan. I love everything his character is whenever it shows up in any form of literature. The misunderstood brat who really has a heart of gold. Jude I love despite wanting to yell at her sometimes. I love that we see the conflict of her of wanting to be a bad bitch but also having a soft spot for Cardan. I think she embodies so many of us feisty girls in that way. These two make the best pair because of their angst and secrecy from others, but not each other.

3. Claire & Jamie from Outlander: When I read through the first few chapters of Outlander, I hated Clare's actual husband to the point that I actively forgot his name. I was also a little wary of Jamie, but the optimism that he wasn't Mr. Claire was refreshing.  Cue Jamie being the most precious thing on this fictional planet. I would rip planets apart for him because he is just so gentle with Clare and loving. I don't even dream about replacing myself with Claire either, because Claire is also a lovely person.

4. Chaol & Yrene from Throne of Glass: I hated Chaol for almost all of the Throne of Glass series. Then Tower of Dawn happened and despite hating him, and turning my nose up to a book in his POV, I'm really glad I did read it. It made him such a redeeming character to see his relationship with Yrene blossom. She was such a positive force in his recovery that his support of her is so amazing. Their love for each other seems so deep despite the short amount of time we get to see with them in the book. Out of all of Maas's characters, these two have the best arc.

5. Draco & Hermione from Harry Potter: I never shipped anyone in the HP universe until very recently. I kind of hoped that Neville and Luna would end up together but over-all I was happy with the way the series ended. Then I read my first FanFic for Dramione and wow. The potential that could have been. Draco I have so much conflicted feelings towards as a character on his own, and Hermione I still fangirl over. However the pair of them is next level with the angst and tension. I'm sure 13 year old me wouldn't have cared, but adult HP fan needs this.

Comments

Popular Posts