Monthly Wrap Up- October

Hello readers!
Today I am doing a recap post for the month of October.
October is one of my favorite months of the year. If you haven't been following me across social media, Halloween is one of my top favorite holidays, so I get into the spirit.

Books I've Read
I finished this beautiful master-piece. I wont ramble here but you should definitely check out my review. 


 I finished this earlier in the month. I wasn't super crazy about it, but I'd still like to see the movie.

Books I've Purchased

I pre-ordered the Queen of Nothing by Holly Black, which comes out next month. I am so excited to see where this story leads us. 



I picked up the last two books in the Falconer series. I originally grabbed the new one via Kindle two years ago. The entire series has been on my TBR for a while, I just haven't prioritized it yet. Now that I have the trilogy I will more than likely add it to my 2020 TBR.


TV Shows I've Devoured:

I watched the latest season of Big Mouth. This is one of my favorite TV Shows out there right now. 

Spoopy season means scary things. I am super late to the game, but I finally watched this show. 
I loved the dynamic of the family and how each sibling is so different and they are relatable in different ways. It's got a nice balance of watchable content and actual horror. The formatting of the episodes was also great, following each relative from oldest to youngest. I don't know how I feel about the ending, the first five episodes were a lot stronger for me than the last five. 

Comments

Popular Posts