Top 5 Wednesdays: Favorite candy

Hello readers!
After a month long hiatus, I am back to do some more topics. Unfortunately, the group is still on hiatus from having a host, however we will continue to plug on!

Again, since I am 1000% into the holiday season, I will be making October's topics Halloween related.
Today's Topic is favorite halloween candy

1. Reece's Mini Peanutbutter cups: The mini cups specifically are my favorite, and I've tried a lot of different versions. The original cup is delicious, but the mini has a bit more of a crunch in the chocolate due to the taller waved sides. It makes the chocolate to peanutbutter ratio sooooo much better.

2. Caramel apple suckers: If you have never tried these, stop what you are doing and find them. They are the most time consuming suckers but man do they taste amazing. A piece of caramel taffy on a green apple sucker. Ooooh man.

3. Peanutbutter kisses (According to the internet, this is their name): Those little orange and black wrapped peanutbutter taffies were one of my favorites growing up.Despite having braces for like 7 years, I would still eat the heck out of them. I know they are one of the abundance candies that end up in the bag, but I loved letting them melt in my mouth.

4. Hershey's Minatures: These came in usually a variety of 4 but all were dark chocolate. I have never been a huge dark chocolate fan, however the dark chocolate with almonds were my favorite.

5. Laffy Taffy: Specifically the banana flavor is my favorite. I would separate out my candy and these were usually the first to go due to my ADD candy sorting and eating process. 


Let me know your favorite candy down below!

Comments

  1. Those caramel apple suckers are seriously *the* best autumnal candy, imo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I think I started seeing them at the Dollar Tree too.

      Delete
  2. Those caramel apple suckers sound amazing! I don't think we get them over here in the UK, but I'll have to check with my local sweet shop, as they do sometimes stock international sweets.

    - Lauren | www.acityofbooks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth a try. Usually when I find them I try to stock a bag thinking they will last a while and they don't. Just all gone in a week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts