Halloween Tag




Hello readers!
Today's post is another tag, this one to celebrate Halloween!

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume you’ve worn?
For the last year I went Trick or Treating, I dressed up as a pirate. It was probably the most convincing costume I've ever had.

2. Until what age did you trick or treat?
I was a Freshman in High School.
I was the youngest in the group, because according to school dates I kind of skipped a year, but since I was the tallest I got ALL of the dirty looks.
Dude I was 12, chill.

3. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Those peanut butter taffys.

4. Do you like horror films? Which one is your favorite?
I think if you've been on my blog for even just the last month you'd know I like horror films.
My favorite horror film is the House on Haunted Hill from 1999. It was my first ever scary movie and even after watching it years later I still loved it.

5. What is your favorite Halloween song?
All Hallows Eve by Type 0 Negative.
Otherwise, Monster Mash.

6. Have you ever played ouija board?
Nope!

7. What’s the creepiest thing that has ever happened you while you were alone?
This is 1000% a figment of my imagination, however at the time it freaked me out.
The night following me watching The Grudge for the first time, I couldn't sleep because I had dwelled on the movie.
I was up at 2 a.m. and I caught a weird speck of dust that I thought was that girl coming out of the wall and I flipped out.

8. Do you believe in the supernatural?
I would say no. I think the closest I entertain to the supernatural are animals as familiars. 

9. Are you superstitious?
Not really. I used to be more superstitious as a kid. I'd knock on wood and the hold screw on a bus thing. 

10. Have you ever played bloody mary?
Yes. In the daytime in a dog igloo.



11. What is your favorite Halloween urban legend?
Bloody Mary.

12. Have you ever gone to a bonfire?
Oh yeah.
I LOVE bonfires. Even though your stuff stinks the next day. If you manage to get the smell in a flannel it stinks a little better.

13. Do you prefer gory films or thrillers?
Either or.

14. Do you believe in demons?
No.

15. Have you ever watched supernatural explorer shows?
Oh yeah. I used to love ghost hunts, especially the celebrity one from like 12 years ago.

16. What’s your favorite horror book?
I really enjoy the Monkey's Paw.

17. Would you spend the night in a haunted house?
Not an entire night. I would go through a haunted house.

19. Would you or have you ever taken part in a seance?
Nope and nope.

20. You are alone in your house and you hear footsteps coming from downstairs. What do you do?
Wonder who is making such a ruckus from underground. 



21. If you had a demon haunting you, what would it do?
Criticize my every decision. Almost like Mr.Kindly.

22. What is the scariest thing you’ve ever experienced?
Sliding on ice isn't fun. It's not halloween related but being in a machine like a car that you are having a hard time controlling is pretty scary.

23. What do you do usually do on Halloween?
Now a days, dress up a little and pass out candy. 

24. What are you dressing up as this year for Halloween?
I don't have a costume. Outside of the blog I haven't had time to get too into Halloween.

25. If you could choose from a pet like Sabrina The Witch what would you pick?
I'd pick a crow or a cat.

26. Can you sleep well after watching something scary?
It's been a long time since I've been scared from a movie or TV show.
My husband hates scary movies, so usually I watch them on my own time during the day. It definitely takes away from the spook factor when you don't have the proper atmosphere.

27. Who is your favorite monster or villain?
Jigsaw was pretty cool in the first movie.
I liked that he made the torture more of a mental puzzle and tied in morality. 
People are naturally very self centered, so he made you reflect on the larger picture on how we each affect the others humanity.

28. Tell us about a time when you scared someone so bad!
Well... there is that time I got a life threatening disease but that's a story for another time.

29. You’re being chased by a masked killer, what do you grab on the way out of your house?
My purse.
It has a gun in it. Not that a gun is always an answer, but it makes wounding your opponent much easier.

30. Tell us what you’re celebrating this Halloween!
I'm celebrating being alive, it being fall, and as my mother in law says, "living the dash".

Comments

Popular Posts