Top 5 Wednesday- Anticipated Releases from Favorite Authors

Hello readers!
Today's top 5 topic is my most anticipated releases from my favorite authors!
Some of these books I've talked about recently, however there are others that I haven't mentioned as much as well 

1. Empire of a Vampire by Jay Kristoff- Out of all of Jay's pieces of work, I enjoy the themes in his Nevernight series the most. The blurred lines of mature content with young characters, and also the level of detail he goes into with cultures that are present in his writing is exactly my level of detail. I nerd out over history and culture, so to have it presented in a fantasy setting with a good story line is shit I eat right up. Every time I see Jay post regarding this book on Instagram I get super excited to see where he takes the lore that is already present.

2. Whatever comes next in the ACOTAR series by Sarah J. Maas- I am most looking forward to seeing where Nesta ends up in the next installment of this series. I've brought this up a few times here in different posts, but her character has a lot of baggage I'd like to unpack. 

3. Queen of Nothing by Holly Black- I NEED MORE CARDAN AND JUDE. I freaking need it. I've debated re-reading both The Cruel Prince & The Wicked King, because I miss Cardan and Jude both separately and together. I can't wait to see where this series goes.

4. A Dream of Spring & Winds of Winter by George R. R. Martin- I have hopped on the bandwagon of trying to satiate the gaping black hole that HBO's Season 8 left for Game of Thrones. I am however going to wait until these two books are out before picking up this series because as much as I love anticipation, I can't handle more disappointment for these characters.

5. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern- Like who isn't excited!? The title and synopsis alone sound promising, but adding on the fantastic journey we got in The Night Circus just adds the hype for more of Morgenstern's writing. 

Comments

Popular Posts