Favorite Social Media Book Lovers Pt. 4

Hello readers!
I am back again with another appreciation post for my fellow book lovers with a presence on social media.
Today I am going to pick 3 influencers from Instagram specifically that I look forward to seeing their posts & stories.


The first is my fellow Northern-Nevadian, Ashlee from Library in the Country.

She has some beautiful flat-lay photos of books and her stacking skills are incredible. If you are a fan of music playlists for books, check out her Spotify account! She has the most extensive list of playlists I've ever seen and each one is perfect for the book or series.



My next favorite influenster is Bedelya from clockwork.bookdragon!


Bedelya has done some epic and engaging posts from Tea Tutorials and Sock Sundays! She is also an amazing person to buddy read with!


The last influencer I want to talk about is Jane from Jane_kelsey!

Jane is a crazy fast reader! I swear I've never met anyone to go through and post about books as fast as her. I also love seeing her cozy little library area in her stories!

Let me know some of your favorite Instagram book lovers in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts