Books I'm unhauling

Hey readers!
Today's post I'm going to go over some books I plan on un-hauling. I am pretty fond of un-hauling books whenever possible and typically do so at least once a year. I take them to my local bookstore to trade in for credit, anything I can't get credit for I donate.
The books I usually keep are ones I know I would reread if I had time.

So, here are the books I have un-hauled.




This Savage Song & Our Dark Duet
I recently did a review on both these books. Although I'd say I enjoyed them, I don't see myself picking them back up. 





The Mortal Instruments
If you haven't seen my review on this series from a few weeks past, I am choosing to DNF this series. I had already picked up a few books, but I don't care about this series whatsoever.





Truthwitch

I recently picked up a physical copy of this book but I also managed to get it on Kindle as well. Thinking about my relationship with this series, it didn't make sense to me to have multiple copies. I chose to keep my Kindle version because I see myself referencing this book, so searching is much easier when I just type in what I'm looking for.





Outlander
I chose to get rid of my copy of Outlander just because I don't see myself revisiting this story anytime soon. I may consider repurchasing, but if I do I think I'd pick up a box set to finish the series.





The Perfect Mother
I picked this up sometime last year with Book of The Month. I was interested in reading it but the farther I get from when I purchased it the less interested I find myself being in picking this up to read it. 




Twilight Saga
I've reread these before and I don't see myself picking them up again. If I ever want to revisit the story for any reason I'd probably just watch the movies.






Red Queen series
Part of me wants to keep just the Red Queen because I did enjoy that book, but I don't see myself rereading it at all ever. The rest of the series was a slow downhill into meh to ew. 



Those are the books I got rid of. Let me know what you thought of these, or what your most recent unhaul had in it. 

Comments

Popular Posts