Top 5 Wednesday: Favorite Jokesters

Hello readers!
Today's top 5 Wednesday topic is my favorite jokesters.

1. Fred & George Weasley: No list on joksters is complete without these two. Back when I originally read these books, Fred & George were my number two crushed next to Oliver Wood. They were brilliant characters that added so much to what slowly became a dark story. The first time I ever cried in a book was when Fred died in the Battle of Hogwarts. 
2. Cicero from Skyrim: There is something about this maniac that I find super appealing. He's a slimy creep, but the voice actor for this character did such a great job making him as a standout character. It's like he's a medieval Joker.
3. Kilorn Warren: Being one of the most consistent characters, he's also one of the most likable. He's like the funny younger brother you didn't know you wanted but can't help to love despite not being related. I felt for Kilorn in a lot of the book because he seemed like a tool for Mare throughout the books rather than his own person. I would have liked to see a happy ending for him in this series.
4. Safiya fon Hasstrel: There is one simple reason why Safi is on the list. She has some pretty great puns. Like almost dad joke puns. I really hope we get to see more of them in the series.
5. Cassian: Although it's hard to call him a jokester, Cassian has been through a lot in his lifetime and still continues to have a good attitude towards life. He can crack a joke despite being in a shitty situation and to be honest, those are my favorite characters in a cast.

For those of you not familiar with Top 5 Wednesday, or would like to participate, it is a Goodreads group. We post all of our lists every week to review with each other and support conversations.

Comments

Popular Posts