Top 5 Wednesday: Collectables on Bookshelf

Hello readers!
Today's top 5 Wednesday topic is favorite collectibles on my bookshelf. I personally don't have a lot of non-book items on my bookshelf just because I don't tend to keep or collect any larger items. 

1. Harry Potter Jigsaw Puzzle- The Three Broomsticks: I bought this puzzle at the end of last year and I really wanted to complete it around Christmas, however I lost track of time. The box now sits on my Harry Potter shelf for me to do eventually. I really love this scene specifically because it brings back memories of why I loved these books so much.

2. Barnes & Noble Edition of The Wicked King by Holly Black: I absolutely loved this book and this edition is so gorgeous. I have started a shelf that is all black and white alternated books and this edition compliments The Cruel Prince so beautifully. It's probably my favorite book on my shelves currently.

3. My pin collection: Also my collection is on a cross stitch loop next to my shelves, I am still counting this since a few of the pins are book related. I have a beautiful collection of Lapels & Spells monthly pins and some pre-orders as well. My favorite pin I keep on my denim jacket at all times which is my Thirteen Blackbeak Coven pin from Dust and Pages.

4. Ron's Wand: Last year Walmart dropped some 12" mystery wands for relatively inexpensive (I think the online price is more than in store). So I hunted through the Walmart stores in the city I live for weeks looking to find them. I absolutely love mystery toys that seem to be popular now, so when I realized I got the chance to get a wand and a surprise I was down. I happened to get Ron's wand this round, though I may pick up at least one more. I have it sitting next to my jigsaw puzzle currently.

5. The Illuminae files: Since I consider books as collectibles, especially special editions, I'm including this series. I don't have any special editions and I actually didn't get them until after I read the entire series, however they are my favorite books to see on my shelves which is why I'm including them. 


For those of you not familiar with Top 5 Wednesday, or would like to participate, it is a Goodreads group. We post all of our lists every week to review with each other and support conversations.

Comments

Popular Posts