Twenty Questions Book Tag

Hello readers!
Today's post is the twenty questions book tag. I found this tag on Goodread's Read-aholics group page. 

1. How many books is too many books in a book series?
So far, I'm excited for the format for the ACOTAR series.
There were three books in Feyre's point of view, one bridge novella and we will continue with different characters from the same group in the next series.
It all depends on how the series is broken up. If it's 8 books, having some sort of milestones through the series I thinks helps readers who may be intimidated by committing to an 8 book series. 

2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I'm a glutton for literary punishment so I enjoy them. If a book is well written and I'm totally ensnared by the characters and plot and suddenly there is a cliffhanger, as much as I am going to let out a long groan of whyyyy? I'm totally hooked in that series and going to pick up the next book.

3. Hard copy or paperback?
I actually prefer paperback. Not mass market paperback though, I'm not sure who actually likes those. 

4. Favorite book?
Currently, it's either Shadow & Bone or The Wicked King.
I love the type of character that Cardan and the Darkling are and the intense relationships they have with the main females in their stories. Jude is a badass though, I'll definitely go more into detail later.

5. Least favorite book?
The Woodcutter by Somebody Something.

6. Love triangles, yes or no? 
I'll take them.

7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
I don't remember? 

8. A book you’re currently reading?
Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo


9. Last book you recommended to someone?
The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller

10. Oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
The Odyssey or Illiad by Homer.

11. Newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas.

12. Favorite author?
FLB, Jay Kristoff, it may be early but I'll add Leigh Bardugo.

13. Buying books or borrowing books?
Buying is so much easier. I'm totally down to borrow a book but having someone borrow is a meh.

14. A book you dislike that everyone else seem to love?
City of Bones.
I know I'll get it later, but that ending is still a wtf for me.

15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Bookmarks.

16. A book you can always reread?
Blood & Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klaus.

17. Can you read while hearing music?
If it's instrumental then sure.

18. One POV or multiple POV’s? (POV’s = Point of views)
For the love of god, just one please.

19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
Multiple days. Finishing one is short-term satisfying but I like to allow stuff to sink in.

20. Who do you tag? (You can invite them to the group to do the tag)
I tag whoever wants to do this tag! Feel free to copy and paste. If you do it, please leave a link to your post below so I can read them!

Comments

Popular Posts