Top 5 Wednesday: Top of my TBR

Hello readers!
Today's top 5 topic is the books at the top of my TBR.
I have already posted my TBR for the year, but this is the top books from that list that I am most looking forward to reading.
  1. Shadow & Bone series by Leigh Bardugo: This is a series I saved specifically as the first I would read at the beginning of 2019. I love clean starts so getting to start this with no other distractions was awesome. 
  2. The Wicked King by Holly Black: I pre-ordered this back in October shortly after reading the first book and discovering that Barnes & Noble would release a special edition. As soon as I have it in my hands I plan on reading it along with whatever my current reads. I know it'll make the wait for book 3 even longer but I am okay with that, as long as I get more Cardan and Jude.
  3. Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff: I already have a buddy read for Darkdawn ready after it releases. I'm looking forward to the end of Mia's journey and discovering where she ended up. 
  4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: I have heard amazing things about this book, and I plan to get to it soon, I swear. This was another one I saved for the new year that I'm excited to get to.
  5. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: Despite any previous mentions of how little I liked City of Bones, getting through the Mortal Instruments is at the top of my list for 2019. Although I've structured a lot of my other reading, I left this series as a floater to get to whenever I have free time, which I'm hoping is late spring and summer. 
What are your most anticipated books on your TBR? Any new releases you plan on getting to as soon as you can?


Comments

Popular Posts