Top 5 Wednesday- Book Wish List

Hello readers!
Today's top 5 wednesday is your book wish list.
This topic is pretty self explanatory if you ask me, but it's a list of 5 books you'd love to receive as a gift. I actually use Goodreads for this all the time. Under my "Want To Read" I have a list of books that I want to read but already own, so anything that doesn't fall under the "own" I know to look for at the book store or if someone is asking what kind of books I'd like as a gift. 
1. The Son of Neptune, or any of the Heros of Olympus series by Rick Riordan: I already own the first book, but if anyone got me a box set of this series I most certainly wouldn't say no.
2. A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab: I've finally decided to join the Shades of Magic universe. I own Vicious, which is a spin off-ish from this series and although the synopsis doesn't automatically scream to me "Read this!" the hype around the series makes me want to pick it up.
3. Red Sister by Mark Lawrence: This book only recently came into my radar, but again it's another one that listening to people talk about it makes me want to go out and buy it. Sam, from Thoughts on Thomes did a review on it and mentioned it in another monthly wrap up video and listening to her gush about nun assassins just made me automatically decide this read would be in my near future.
4. Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff: When this book came out I was just starting into Kristoff's writing so I wasn't ready to just automatically buy it yet. Now that I've seen what he's made of, I'm definitely interested in reading the series but I'm not sure if I should wait until they're all out or suffer through the interims like I am with the Nevernight series.
5.Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman: I haven't dove into Gaiman's writing yet, but I've heard plenty of great things. I'm not sure why I have an urge to start here out of all of his works, but I think the subject matter and the description on how it's delivered seem the most interesting to me.


That's all for today guys. Let me know what you would pick in the comments below.

Comments

Popular Posts