Top 5 Wednesday- Favorite Characters You Would Cosplay

Happy Halloween, ghouls and boys!
Today's Topic is Favorite character I would cosplay.


1. Manon Blackbeak- I've never wished I was a character more than Manon. Throughout all of the books, movies, TV shows, video games, she is forever my #1. I don't know how I'd look with that light color of hair though. I also tend to get motion sickness so we may need to work on the Wyvern riding as well.

2. Jean Grey- I've considered cosplaying as the Pheonix several times, but unfortunately I'd be dressed up with nowhere to go. What would make this cosplay even cooler is if I somehow obtained her telekinesis powers.I'll have to work on that realism. 

3. Annabeth Chase- As simple as Annabeth would be, she for sure is one of the most badass characters I've encountered this year. I've always been a fan of Athena, so naturally getting to be her half-blood daughter would be on this list. 

4. Mia Corvere- I'm all for an all black ensemble. Add in some of the finer aspects of Kristoff's writing and the Italian influence in their attire and I could for sure get really into most of Mia's outfits. 

5. Nina Zenik- A beautiful, powerful woman who has an affinity for waffles? Uh yeah! I naturally have a rather "silly" personality, and I feel like Nina meshes really well with that. She uses a little bit of humor to try to make lemonade out of lemons.

What are your guys top choices? Who do you think I would be great cosplaying as? Lets chat in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts