Top 5 Wednesday- Favorite covers

Hello readers! Today's Top 5 Topic is:
Favorite Covers
I've done a similar post to this earlier this summer, but since then I've done some digger and I've found more gorgeous covers.
  1. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman- I haven't read anything by Gaiman yet, but I've heard nothing but good things. This looks like an updated cover from the original one, though I don't think there is a difference in the story. I'm a sucker for cool tone colors, especially since my favorite color is blue and the shades and gradients in this are gorgeous.

  1. A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab- Although I love blue, these super simple covers for the Shades of Magic and also the Villians series really speak to me. I love the color simplicity.

  1. The Wicked King by Holly Black- Another cool toned cover. I am so excited for the release of this book. I'm looking forward to staring at the cover in awe in the intermittent reading times I can sneak in. 

  1. The Worm & The Bird by Coralie Bickford-Smith- I've never read anything by Coralie, but this cover and the cover of The Fox & The Star are gorgeous. What I love most about this book in particular is the detail reminds me of older fairy tale stories. 

  1. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo- All I have to say is if this isn't a foil cover when it comes out, somebody fucked up. I LOVE the gold monochromatic color of this book. I think I heard the arcs were foil? Or somebody who works in publishing mentioned there may be foil on this. Regardless, Artemis Fowl started this trend with book 1, I need a revival with King of Scars.



That's my list guys. What covers are you guys loving? Are any of mine on your list? Let me know below!

Comments

Popular Posts