Monthly Wrap Up- September

Hello readers!
Today is my monthly wrap up on books or movies or TV shows I've purchased or devoured in the month of September.

We will kick off with what I've purchased this month:


I picked this up for Kindle during a sale where it was $1.99. I've heard a lot of great things about this book so I'm happy to have picked it up for super cheap.

Then I went to my local bookstore, Grassroots Books, to look for a specific book I've read before. Instead of finding the book I was looking for, I found a couple books I didn't necessarily need, but were really hard to pass up for $2.99 each.


I didn't have my own copy of this, I ended up reading it the first time as an E book I borrowed from my library. I now finally have the whole collection.



I picked this one up to start reading next summer. Since I've concluded with my man PJ, I'm moving on in the land of Riordan.



Last but not least from my bookstore trip, I picked up this version of Carrie. I tried listening to The Gunslinger for my first Stephen King novel and came to realize, that's not a great plan if I've never read his stuff before. Since I was there, and again, super cheap, I picked this up to hopefully finish near Halloween.




Now onto what I've consumed this month:


It took me FOREVER to finish this book and I am so happy I did. I've already done a full review on this, so my feelings are out in the world now. If you have not read this book, please pick it up.It is so good.



I finished my re-read of the Assassin's Blade. I read this for the first time back in January after finishing Tower of Dawn. I originally wasn't sure if I was going to bother, and quite honestly I don't think these add that much to the entire story. I will be following up with a blog post for this shortly.


And thats it guys! September has been crazy busy for me so I haven't done much reading. There is a lot I'd like to catch up on through Oct & November.
What did you read in September, let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts