Favorite Social Media Book Lovers Pt. 2

⤔πŸ”ΌπŸ”»πŸ”Ό⬹
Hey guys!

Today I am going to do a second post to my favorite social media book lovers that I did a few months ago.
I've been watching a lot of Youtube recently and I've found a lot of people on the "Booktube" community that I wanted to share with you guys. These ladies I've been following for a while and all have different opinions and cover a lot of different topics when it comes to being an educated reader.


I found Emma Giordano on Youtube about a year ago. She was the find person on Youtube I started watching talk about Books. Her love for the Shadowhunters series made me want to pick up the massive collection and start reading.

What I love most about watching Emma's channel is the awareness for mental illness or social issues that she ties into the books she reads. She tactfully discusses trigger warnings, representation for all people, and how to help identify problem characters within literature. 




Christina Riccio is a firecracker in the best way possible. Sure her reviews and eyeliner may be a little manic, but it's all in good fun. She is very thorough and passionate about the characters and stories that she "eats" each month, which is what makes her fun to watch. I always get the most pumped when she gets together with her fellow Booksplosion members and come up with crazy book related games for her to dominate.




Jessica Enriquez is a smaller Youtuber, she only recently started making videos. She does book reviews with some sort of alcohol involved and it's fun to watch her get more drunk and passionate about the book she's talking about.
I really like her point of view in general. She's laid back, but at the same time stands up for her beliefs when a book refers to sensitive topics. I think anyone who isn't should definitely go follow Jessica if you're not already, she hasn't been uploading very frequently due to a lot of personal stuff changing but I promise you, her reviews are awesome. 

⤔πŸ”ΌπŸ”»πŸ”Ό⬹

Who are some of your favorite "Booktubers"? Let me know in the comments below.

Comments

Popular Posts