Fall Book Tag

Hello readers!
Although it's still early for the cool weather here in the great state of Nevada, I'm so ready for fall!


I've been decorating around the house, prepping my hand-made halloween decorations, and I broke out my pumpkin recipe magazine for some serious fall themed days at home. 

Today's post is going to be a good ol' Fall book tag, so let's get started. I found this version of the tag at ZeZee with books.

Crisp Fall Air
A book that felt fresh & new.
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
What was most refreshing was the way fae people were portrayed and the traditional lore that was themed in the writing.

Howling Winds
An ending that blew you away.
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
As you will soon find out, I didn't care for Chaol. So when they made an entire separate book about Chaol, I was like "Pshhh, I'm not reading that garbage." Then I was looking for a book, found this one on audible, decided "Heck, I liked Nesryn and I don't want to be behind for Kingdom of Ash."
Boom.
Chaol hate almost completely eradicated. 
All of the characters in this book and the stuff we learn leading into the ending of the series, I totally loved it.

Leaf Fight
A book with non stop action
Percy Jackson & The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
I think my feelings have been made clear if you've read any of my blog posts the last two months. 

Pumpkin Spice
Your most anticipated read
Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
I haven't yet caught onto the shadowhunter fever that is pining over the release of Queen of Air & Darkness, but I do love the ToG series. I am excited to see how Aelin's story ends after 8 books.

Comfy Sweaters
A book that gave you the warm and fuzzy's
Blood & Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
I plan on doing a re-read of this very shortly, so I know I'm going to get all the warm fuzzies from Klaus's writing. 

Bright Colors
A cover with either red, orange, or yellow

Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo
I can't wait to get to this series hopefully by Christmas, if not the beginning of next year.


What are you guys looking most forward to for fall? Let me know in the comments!
My birthday is coming up, it's corn maze/pumpkin patch/apple orchard time. I'm excited for it all.

Comments

Popular Posts