Pottermore Post

To celebrate our favorite fictional wizard, Harry, I thought today would be the perfect day to do a Pottermore post!
I will be going through the sorting hat for Hogwarts, Ilvermorny, find my patronus and also see what wand has chosen me.

Lets begin!

The sorting hat is always a classic and favorite feature of Harry Potter and even to this day people ask "Whats your Hogwarts house?" when getting to know new friends.



I've taken multiple tests that have placed me in every house except Hufflepuff but it's official, I'm in Slytherin.
⤔  ⬹

Next, we've always wondered what our patronus would be, right? I mean that is a big deal, look at Ron and Hermione and all the symbolism between their animals. 

I find this patronus animal very fitting. My horoscope is a Sagittarius, I was born in the year of the horse. Clearly, there is a theme.

⤔  ⬹

Now I haven't made it to Olivanders, which is the true official wand test, however according to Pottermore I was chosen by this bad boy.



One of the things I like the most about this wand is it's slightly imperfect form. My favorite movie wand was Bellatrix's curved weapon, and this one reminds me of hers with it's own slight bend.

⤔ ∎ 

Last but not least, which Ilvermorny house am I in.
After doing some quick research on google and through Pottermore, Thunderbird is said to represent the soul and favor adventurers. This again makes sense because one of the most notable traits of a Sagittarius is that they are known for adventure and being wanderlust. 
My housemate also happens to be Rowling herself.

What are your guys Pottermore results? Feel free to share below!

Comments

Popular Posts