A to Z Challenge- 2018



Hello!
Today's post is actually inspired from Instagram. I've seen people posting about their A to Z Challenger and I figured to better keep track I'd post mine here! 
The objective is to read 26 books in a year that start with a different letter of the alphabet. Supporting words like A and The do not count. Any title with the letter X counts for X. 



A- Assassin's Blade, The by Sarah J. Maas

B- Beyond The Pale Motel by Francesca Lia Block

C- Court of Frost & Starlight, A by Sarah J. Maas

D

E- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire

F

G- Glass Castle, The by Jeannette Walls

H- Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling

I- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

J

K- King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard

L

M- Milk & Honey by Rupi Kaur

N- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff

O- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

P- Percy Jackson & The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

Q

R- River in Darkness, A by Masaji Ishikawa

S- Siren, The by Kiera Cass

T- They Bot Die at the End by Adam Silvera

U

V- Violet & Clare by Fransesca Lia Block

W- Waters & the Wild, The by Fransesca Lia Block

X- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Y

Z


I will be doing another check in for October/ November to see what kind of progress I've made on my alphabet! Feel free to join in the comments below, as your own blog post, or even on Instagram and tag @peakstopages so I can see your progress!

See you later readers!

Comments

Popular Posts