My Life in Books Tag

Hey guys! Today is a Book tag I found through Dreamland Book Blog. I don't feel like tags take much explaining, so here we go.

Find a book for each of your initials

R - Ruby
K - King's Cage
R - Red Rising

Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?

My 27th book is:


 Pick a book set in your city/country.

The Crank series was based in the town I currently live in.
Unfortunately, the drug problems portrayed in this series isn't far off of reality.

 Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.

I have always wanted to go to Greece.

 Pick a book that’s your favorite color.

I couldn't pick between these two.

 Which book do you have the fondest memories of?

This specific cover really hits me in the feels too.

Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?

I've gotten at least halfway through this one but I can't remember what it's about. I plan on trying to re-read it in the near future.

Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?

If any of you need proof I'm stubborn, I read this 973 page monster. It wasn't easy to read because it was pretty dry, I had to audible 70% of it on like x 2.5 speed.

Comments

Popular Posts