Book Haul!


Hello readers!

Today's post is a book haul from the last 4 weeks. I generally don't purchase a lot of books at once. I get most of my books from either used bookstores or as Kindle books. I always like to keep a collection of books on my Kindle app in case I need a book in a pinch. I get super burnt out on Social Media pretty fast, sometimes it's nice to put Instagram down and choose a book instead.


  These books were from the trip I did at the end of April to two of my local used book stores. 
  I'm excited for the second book in the Three Dark Crowns series since I've heard the story picks up.
Shatter me I've heard a lot about, so I'm excited to try this series.
I've never read any of Victoria Schwab's writing, but I'm excited to start with This Savage Song since I've heard the duet is fantastic.
  I'm really into ancient mythology right now, so The Iliad and Cleopatra were calling to me. 




    As if my first haul wasn't enough to add to my TBR, I decided to go collect some more. I got most of these from the same bookstores I picked up my last haul. Every third Sunday they have a bag sale and you know your girl is going to be there.
   I've been into finding old copies of classic books, some of them I use to decorate my house a bit and I have two that I plan to use for some experiments. 
    I pre-ordered A Court of Frost & Starlight, although it's been almost a month I still haven't started it. 
   This was my first month trying out Book of The Month. I was actually interested in the books for this month and they happened to send out a coupon for a free book so I had to pick up Circe from last months choices.
   Obviously Kings Cage was in the previous photo, but honestly it's pretty so he gets to stay. I'm looking forward to War Storm but that book looks massive. I will more than likely read Cruel Crown before picking up the final book in this series.


   These were the only two E-Books I picked up this month. I tend to scour through Amazon for discount books I'm interested in, especially after they had that huge sale on physical books. 
   Song of Achilles was only a couple bucks, and since I had Circe I figured I'd read this one too. I haven't heard much about either other than Madeline's writing style can be pretty dry.
   Truthwitch was also on sale. I've heard a lot of great things about this series as well and almost picked up a physical copy at Barnes and Noble a few months ago. This was one of those "If you let it go and it comes back" moments, so when I saw that it was less than $5 I was sure to grab a copy.


What books have you picked up this month? Have you read any of the ones that I have here and what did you think? Let me know which series I should pick up!

Comments

Popular Posts