Cratejoy

Hey guys! Welcome back!

I was browsing through the stock pile of emails we all get and typically ignore, and I saw this really cool concept from Cratejoy!
For anyone who's not familiar with Cratejoy*, it's this amazing website that has collected all of the subscription boxes out there and have organized them by what type of box they are. For instance they have beauty boxes, spiritual boxes, book boxes and so much more!


They currently have a page dedicated to which box you should get according to your Myer's Briggs personality type.

Now if you don't know what your Myer's Briggs type is, a quick google search will help you find the quiz. It's super easy and simple.

My personality type is INTJ


According to CrateJoy, I should check out the Finder Seekers box, which a monthly subscription with a thrilling mystery puzzle inside!



So naturally, I ordered one**.
It'll ship on the 22nd, but I wanted to put this post out now to make sure my readers were able to participate prior to the linked page above disappearing.

Once it comes in, I'll be sure to do an unboxing either on here or my Instagram stories.

Thanks again for reading guys, see you on Thursday!

*I am not sposnsored by Cratejoy however this link does supply me with money to future Cratejoy purchases.
** This box was purchased with my own money.

Comments

Popular Posts