Spring Book Tag!

⤔πŸ”ΌπŸ”»πŸ”Ό⬹



Since the beginning of Spring was last week, I figured I'd do the Spring Book Tag! I found this tag on Goodreads, it is a little old but the questions are still relevant.

Without further ado, lets get to it!



1.) How is Spring where you live? 
Bipolar, one weekend it'll be super nice and then within 24 hours it could be snowing. It's not uncommon to get snow into May.

2.) Most anticipated book release this Spring?
A Court of Frost & Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

I pre-ordered some stuff for the release so expect a post on that soon!

3.) Show us a book cover that makes you think of Spring:
Ruby by Francesca Lia Block

4.) Where are you going to read this Spring?
 It all depends on the weather! If it continues to snow, probably just my bed. If it's nice, then my favorite camping spot.

5.) Find a cover with the sun on it!
Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan

I haven't read this book in years, but right under that beautiful Pura Belpe Award seal is the sun. I couldn't find a regular copy in English that displayed the sun.

6.) What are your favorite Spring reads?
Not to sound like Sarah J. Maas trash (even though I am) I started the ACOTAR books during Spring and I very much am a mood reader in the sense that I like re-reading books I gushed over during the time of the year that I initially read them. For example, all of the Harry Potter movies came out in November so I typically re-read or re-watch them in the fall.

7.) Find a book with many different colors on it.
Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire
I've only finished the first book in this series, but when they released the cover I absolutely loved it.


Thanks for reading! If you'd like to do the tag, feel free to copy it! I'll put a clean copy of the questions in the comments.






Comments

Popular Posts