Top 5 Wednesday- Favorite friend groups

Hello readers!
Today's Top 5 Wednesday Topic is: 
Favorite Friend Groups
Pretty self explanatory, I will be listing out my favorite ensemble of friends.


  1. Dumbledore's Army (Harry Potter)- Beyond just our classic trio of Harry, Ron & Hermione, the entire DA was an outstanding group of students. Each person brave by just going to the meetings, then the support they provided during the final battle at Hogwarts. If I was at Hogwarts during this time (trust me, it's a desperate wish), I would have been proud to be a part of this group of friends.
  2. The Illuminae Crew (Illuminae Files)- Saving an entire city of people is pretty impressive. Especially when you calculate in saving the remaining crew members of at least 4 space craft, a morally corrupt AI, and a vengeful mother trying to eliminate the entire population. Each person had their strengths; we got to see two extremely kick-ass females in charge and the boys provided their muscle and humor as well. 
  3. Kaz & his crew (Six of Crows)- Oh Kaz. You really have to give it to the guy for being personable enough to get 5 other people to follow him into a suicide mission. Don't forget the pair that hated each other from the start. 
  4. Percy Jackson & the Campers (Percy Jackson series)- This really was an entire group of kids who kicked ass. I would target Annabeth and Grover specifically, but I don't think it's fair to exclude all the others that helped Percy a long the way. 
  5. The Inner Circle (ACOMAF)- I would like us all to take a walk down memory lane and think about our first time reading through A Court of Mist and Fury. Remember how Feyre really started to feel at home in her group of friends, how fierce and loyal Mor was, Rhysand when he was sassy, Amren being the tiny powerful one. That is specifically the Inner Circle I am listing here.

What are your favorite groups of friends? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter.
Thanks!

Comments

  1. When talking about the PJO/HOO series, it's easy to forget all the "normal campers", I love how you acknowledge them! I especially love the Stoll brothers :)

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate that! I really loved Clarisse and Silena's relationship in Battle of the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts