Top 5 Wednesday- Favorites You'd Like To Revisit

Today's Top 5 Wednesdays Topic is: 
Favorites You'd Like To Revisit
What favorite books would you like to re-read? These don't just need to be books, they can also be TV, movies, video games, etc.


1. A Court of Thorns & Roses/ A Court of Mist & Fury- I have actually managed to do two re-reads of this series since finishing a year ago. The problem I run into is that I love ACOTAR and ACOMAF, but by the time I get to ACOWAR I don't want to continue with that massive tome and you know... the fact that it's ACOWAR.

2. Illuminae- Someday I'd love to re-read this series, though I know I wont love Illuminae nearly as much as I do now because I know whats going to happen. I'd love to see something sprout from this, either a movie Kristoff & Kaufman direct themselves or a comic book or something. I've actually casually tried talking my husband into reading this series, though he doesn't like reading at all.

3. Harry Potter- Who doesn't re-read Harry Potter? I've done several re-reads of this series, specifically books 1-4. I'm on my 5th reread of the entire series and it's been a slow journey that has taken me at least 4 years and I'm only on book 4. I really want to finish reading them all because I only made it through books 6 & 7 once, and 7 I read in one sitting.

4. Blood & Chocolate- I've reread this book a few times and I'm hoping to get another one in before the end of the year so I can do an Underrated Author's post on Klaus. 

5. Six of Crows- I listened to this the first time I read it and I feel like I missed so many of the details in the book. I've been shopping around for a physical copy to read prior to moving onto Crooked Kingdom. The new UK special edition copy they just released made my auto-purchase even harder because now I have to pick between which sprayed edges I like better.
Don't worry, you can get it here.




What are your favorites you want to re-read or always re-read? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

  1. I'm currently doing HP reread too since I've only ever read the series once. It's been pretty slow for me too, because a) I keep putting some books off due to their size (book 4 and 5) and b) I didn't enjoy them as much as I thought (book 3) :D

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goblet of Fire is my favorite and currently I'm really struggling through the book for some reason. I'm hoping it's because I'm distracted with other reading and not that I've grown bored with the series.
      Good luck with your re-read!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts